Friday, November 19, 2010

Blog Post 8: Interviewing Questions

Objective: To help you prepare for the Mock Interview, prepare answers to three job interview questions here or in the Appendix on Interviewing.

4. If I met some of your peers from college, what do you think they would say about you?
If you spoke to any of my peers you would find that they would say I am very passionate about the things that I do and that I have a relaxed personality and do not take things too hard.

6. What are some of the things you do in your spare time?
When I have some free time I truly enjoy being active and outdoors. This really narrows down to a few things. I really enjoy snowboarding and riding four wheelers. I also have fun while hiking in the hills near my house or jogging around in the city.

14. What accomplishments have given you the most satisfaction?
When I was in highschool I worked very hard in football trying to improve and be my best. Our team ended up going to the state championship and placing 2nd in state and it was very rewarding. Able to put so much hard work into something and be so disciplined and then to finally reap the benefits at the end of the year.

28. What led you to choose your college major?
Ever since I was little I have always had a niche in communicating. I have always desired to persuade people to adopt my mentality on certain issues. I feel that the communication major will apply directly to a profession of sales and marketing. I am sure I am going to be able to apply these skills I am currently learning in school to the business world.

No comments:

Post a Comment